Not a lot of people know what it is like to live in an apartment because they could have spent most of their lives inside single-detached houses. If you happen to be looking for apartment spaces near the city, it is best to know the lifestyle so you know what to expect. For that matter, Orion has prepared a series of frequently asked questions about apartment living to help you have a better understanding of it.
- Is it expensive to live in an apartment?
Apartment rent fees are cheaper than living inside a full-blown house. This is because the rent fees include maintenance and apartment dues that will keep the building at its best quality. Aside from that, you are also paying for the top-notch service and amenities you are receiving from the staff of the building.
Other than that, you need to factor in the type of lifestyle you have. Are you the type who loves to enjoy lunch and dinner in restaurants? If so, then this will make your expenses lean onto the expensive side of the spectrum.
- Do I have to maintain the cleanliness of the apartment building?
You don’t have to maintain the cleanliness of the whole building because there are people who will do the job for you. All the funds for these services are taken from the apartment dues you pay for! The only thing you need to worry about is keeping your unit clean.
- What are you not allowed to do in apartments?
You must consider that apartments are shared spaces, which means that there are some ground rules that everyone must follow. Below is a list of rules to give you an idea:
- Making too much noise, especially at night
- Placing trash outside in the hallways
- Segregate your trash properly
- Spitting on the floors of the apartment vicinity is not allowed
- Securing a work permit is essential if you want any remodelling to happen inside your unit.
- Visits are allowed to stay inside your unit, but they must first log in to the visitor’s log book.
- Pets are allowed in the apartment but all their mess is your responsibility.
Rules and regulations vary from one apartment to another, which means that not all buildings are the same. You should consider looking at these first whenever you are scouting for potential apartments.
- What are the amenities of an apartment?
The list of amenities varies from one apartment to another because they all have different developers. Despite that, here are the common amenities found in apartments:
- Swimming pools
- Gym and fitness facilities
- Parking areas
- Elevators (for high-rise apartments)
- Multi-purpose halls.
If you have any other questions or inquiries, you may direct them to the email address of Orion! A representative will reach out to you once they see your message.